Our school is operated for the benefit of everyone who would like to receive an education according to the principles held by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, using English Home Language as the medium of instruction.
All children undergo an assessment before being accepted into the school. In cases where children do not achieve satisfactorily in the assessment, parents will be advised in writing regarding remediation or other appropriate measures. If a child’s assessment result is so far below expectations that he cannot be comfortably accommodated in the school, the parents will also be informed in writing.
Parents seeking admission are to submit the following to the school:
- Completed “Application for Admission” form.
- Application / Registration fee of R500 (non-refundable). Only EFT payments are accepted. NO cash or cheques are accepted as payment.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Foreign learners are to provide the school with a valid copy of a study visa, which is issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Certified immunization certificates.
- Reports from psychologist, occupational therapist, speech therapist or any other relevant report (if applicable).
- Copy of the latest school report or a copy of the pre-school report (grade 1)
- Work books used by the learner should be brought with on the day of the assessment as follows:
- Grade 2 – 6 learners: Languages and Mathematics work books.
- Grade 7 learners: work books for all subjects.
- Certified copy of front page of both parents’ ID books
- Original transfer card from previous school once acceptance is confirmed.
- Grade 1 – 7 learners:
The “Recommendation by Principal” document should be handed to the learner’s previous school by the parent for completion, whereafter the school should return it to us by fax or email. The application will not be finalized until as such time as we receive this document.